It’s All About YOU!
Tell me a little more about you and your personality!
How to Make Your Session as Good as it Can Be
I always ask my customers “What would have made your session better?” They frequently say they wish they had been better prepared! They say…”If I could do my session over…
- “I would’ve fixed my hair better.”
- “I wish I’d brought more clothes, just for more variety.”
- “I wish I would have brought more of a variety of outfits.”
- “I would have brought more clothes and personal props. I also wish I would have let my hair grow out.”
- “I would have brought a couple more changes of clothes so I could have more of a selection.
- “I would have chosen more sessions and definitely brought more outfits!”
- “I wish I would have chosen more sessions.”
But that won’t happen to YOU! You’re prepared!
The clothes you wear for your photoshoot are as important as the expression on your face.
Samples, Examples and General Guidelines:
Colors, Solids, Patterns, Prints, Stripes, and Sleeve length: All influence the attention paid to the face – the personality and purpose of the portrait.
Style Suggestions to Get the Most Out of Your Basic Yearbook Session:
Things to Bring
- sports gear,
- soccer balls, tennis rackets,
- letter jackets,
- musical instruments, trophies,
- stuffed animals,
- squash sticks,
- rugby balls, hunting guns, fishing gear, friends, brothers, sisters, other family members,
- posters, etc.
- jewelry and accessories.
If there are personal props that are, or are likely to become, a big part of your life you may want to be photographed with them!