Price: That’s what you want to know! What’s it gonna cost?! You’re really looking for its value to you.
You’ve got a budget. Everyone does! So, a good question to ask is “How important are high-quality senior pictures, especially relative to my income and expenses?”
What is the most important thing about your senior portrait?
- Is it the comfort and confidence I feel when trusting a proven professional; the idea of getting my true, relaxed, honest personality on portraits I’ll be showing off when I’m 25, 35, 55…
- Is it the comfort and convenience of being photographed in an exclusive setting without a bunch of strangers and bystanders gawking at me in a public park?
- Is it in the attention, excitement and fun of catching my unique spontaneity and freedom in my expression and a pose?!
- Is is about the authenticity of expressing my relationship with who I feel I am and where I harmonize with my community?
- Is this an opportunity to learn about myself, to challenge myself, to dare to be as great as I can be?
- Is this a fulfillment of a tradition to honor this process of my life with credentialed professionalism?