TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CAMERA And Utilize its Settings to Express Your Artistic Vision
- WHAT: 3-hour class to learn more about your camera, be in control and get the results you know the camera can do, but have not been able to achieve.
- WHEN: Saturday—March 28, 2020 from 1:00–4:00 pm.
- WHERE: KenMar Photography Inc. 1120 North Hickory Farm Lane, Appleton, WI
- REQUIREMENTS: A DSLR camera (not cellphones) and a desire to better understand and control your DSLR camera and unlock its potential and yours
- COST: $149 (Buy one get one free buddy system) plus admission to our private Facebook Group for ongoing instruction.
If you have a DSLR camera but can’t seem to get the photos you know it is capable of, this class is for you! Todd and Traeton will explain and demonstrate the various functions as well as provide hands-on experience with your own DSLR camera, all in the setting of an actual professional photography studio.
All contents © 2020 KenMar Photography Inc. Contact